Amouage Library Collection Opus I, II & III ~ new fragrances

Jolie

amouage-lib.jpg

Amouage will launch the Library Collection, three fragrances meant to be “timeless pieces which are not subject to fashion”, in July.
Opus I ~ “This wonderful chypre scent by perfumer Daniel Maurel opens with delicate notes of Bigarade, plum and cardamom, which flow into an opulent floral heart with notes of roses, jasmine, tuberose, ylang-ylang and lily of the valley. The wonderful floral heart finally leads to a very rich base note with fragrance impressions of papyrus, cedar wood, guaiac-wood, incense, tonka bean, sandalwood and vetiver … a true feast for the senses!”
Opus II ~ “Opus II is a floral oriental [note: according to Amouage, Opus II is a fougère] fragrance composition by perfumer Michele Saramito. After a start with hints of lavender, absinthe, pink pepper and bay leaf, a heart unfolds with exquisite flowers (jasmine and rose) and spice essences (cinnamon, cardamom). With cedarwood, patchouli, amber, musk and incense, Opus II finally fades away solemnly …”
Opus III ~ “A floral oriental fragrance novel from the olfactory pen of perfumer Karine Vinchon-Spehn. At the beginning, Opus III wafts our noses with notes of mimosa, broom, clove, nutmeg and thyme, but they are just like a door opener to a floral heart of violet, jasmine, ylang-ylang and orange blossom essences. With an exceptional rich base note, the fragrance ends like one would expect from a true „Opus“: delicate fragrance impressions of ambrette, Musk, Papyrus, cedar, sandalwood, guaiac wood, benzoin resin and vanilla afterglow like a magical, never-ending sunset …”
Amouage Library Collection Opus I, II & III are 275€ for 100 ml Eau de Parfum, and can be pre-ordered from Essenza Nobile in Germany.

(via shop.essenza-nobile.de)

Back