The new PANDORA 2019 Spring Collection is here!

HanaAB

pandora armband provides a universe of hand-finished and modern jewelry primarily made from genuine materials, including solid sterling silver and 14k or 18k gold. We use a variety of gemstones, stones and cultured pearls to add sparkle and color to our genuine silver and gold jewelry. These originate from material categories commonly used in the jewelry industry - diamonds, gemstones, organic gems and man-made stones. The PANDORA bracelet stretches over time as weight (e.g. charms) is put on the bracelet. The chain, commonly called a snake chain, is made out of many little rings which are twisted very tightly into the chain. When buying a new bracelet it should be fairly tight. There should be no more than a thumb-space between your wrist and the bracelet.
</br></br>
Today sees the global launch of Pandora’s brand new jewellery line, pandora armband anh?nger. The collection is more decorative than Pandora’s traditional jewellery, and has some similarities in concept with the older Pandora Essence line, although it is much more contemporary in style.The Pandora Reflexion collection comes in silver, Pandora Rose and Pandora Shine. The core pieces and charms are offered in all three finishes, and offer nice opportunities for symmetry through mixing the different versions of each piece. The Reflexions bracelets are a mesh design that look a lot like watch straps.
</br></br>
I have not bought a new pandora disney charms in some time – not since last winter! – as the Spring/Summer collections have focused more heavily on Mickey and Minnie designs, of which I feel I have enough already. So I was delighted when the AW18 range proved to have such a heavy focus on other characters, bringing to life the more villainous side of Snow White and the wonderful world of Pinocchio. My favourite from this collection was Pandora’s take on the adorable Jiminy Cricket, and I have indulged in just him from the collection, alongside a couple of regular Pandora Autumn 2018 pieces.
</br></br>
I think pandora anh?nger sale absolutely hit the nail on the head in terms of this charm’s design. The combination of the vibrant enamel umbrella charm with the dangling Jiminy is perfect. It’s true that some of the finer points of the detail are lost from a far – the silver is so shiny – but the bold umbrella and the overall shape of the design make it pretty instantly recognisable. The umbrella might not be the right colour, but the cheerful sky blue is delightful and I think probably stands out better than the wine-coloured version of the original.
</br></br>
Today’s the day! The pandora deutschland sale collection is out the world over, bringing Pandora collectors elegant regal purples, cute unicorns, and seasonal harvest beads. With new pieces for the Pandora Shine, Disney, Rose and Essence lines, there is so much to choose from in this launch.As usual, there are some gorgeous social media shots of the new beads – most of them focus on the regal charms, with fewer opting to showcase the new harvest and grain pieces.

Back